We can help you optimize your existing assets and improve overall efficiency through streamlined processes.
Change in the business environment is the only constant. It’s a universe driven by markets, mergers and acquisitions, business diversification, and intense competition. So how do you manage change and your business partnerships for maximum ROI? You do it by embarking on a comprehensive business-to-business (B2B) integration strategy that can help your organization:
- Reduce cost by accelerating productivity and eliminating redundancies
- Improve efficiency through streamlined processes and practices
- Adapt and communicate data successfully with partners and suppliers
The optimum approach to B2B integration
Today, most enterprises view B2B integration as part of a comprehensive end-to-end integration capability. To be successful, the effort must support business process management (BPM), and B2B and enterprise application integration (EAI), all while adhering to service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles.
Quinnox B2B integration services multiplies the value of business partner assets by leveraging technical expertise and business domain knowledge in:
- All aspects of B2B, including technologies that impact your customers, suppliers, ERP system, applications, file transfer processes, report, dashboards and other collaboration areas
- B2B integration (BPM, BAM, SOA, EDI) solutions within MOND, webMethods, Oracle Fusion, Sterling Commerce, Gentran, Microsoft, IBM, and TIBCO suite of products
- Industry standards such as X12, EDIFACT, TRADCOMS, RosettaNet, cXML/ebXML/XML, HL7, EIDX, GFF, and SWIFT